All these things I know to be true:
- Kate Lilley is awesome. I mean, seriously. Love her site Minieco and love her Strawberry Treat Box printable on Oh Happy Day. Love love love.
- Aiko Fukawa does the cutest illustrations. Guaranteed to make you smile. Get lost in her colourful world right here.
- These pillows are just too adorable and I must have them all.
- Marsha Golemac creates pretty things with paper. Her Mother's Day 'Things we love' sign for Megan Park's boutique window is just beautiful. I want to be Ms. Golemac. There, I said it.
- Movenpick's Creme Brulee ice-cream is to-die-for and no, there's nothing strange about eating ice-cream in the dead of Winter.
- After getting sucked into the rabbit hole that is Pinterest and getting lost for an hour (or two), I've become a) really inspired by Japanese packaging and b) absolutely certain that Pinterest needs to have a big, flashing "Enter at your own risk" sign on its homepage. If you dare, you can enter the rabbit hole here.