Today I thought I'd share with you some floral inspiration along with a 'show and tell' of my ever-expanding bottle collection!
I have an unhealthy obsession with bottles, especially vintage and especially in beautiful blue hues. Walking into a vintage store can generally be quite hazardous to my bank account. Try as I might to kick the habit, I inevitably end up returning home with yet another bottle only to add yet another unnecessary item to our space-challenged apartment. However, they sure are pretty! :)
- Mini clear vintage bottle from Chapel St Bazaar
- Linmaren Bottle from Ikea
- The Bell Patent bottle from an antique shop in Canterbury
- Large, wide blue bottle from Spotlight
- Small blue bottle with vintage label from A Day on Earth (former Chapel St store)
- Vintage Imperial Brewing Co. bottle from Izzi and Popo
... and flowers from my mother's garden.