Hope you're all having a lovely day :)
Just felt like showing off my fabulous hand-carving efforts with this heart-shaped stamp I made recently... Took a few attempts to get it right but I got there eventually!
Also, in light of Valentine's day, I thought I'd share with you what I'm loving at the moment:
- First and foremost- my beautiful family :)
- Super-cute Japanese stationery. Can't get enough of it.
- Audrey Jeanne- so talented!
- Pink. The colour, not the recording artist.
- My new iPad! (a birthday pressie from hubby)
- iPhone/iPad wallpaper from here and here.
- Pretty + colourful tech accessories- got a real thing for them at the moment.
- This cute-as-pie craft book from Hello Sandwich!
- Children's toys, books and clothes. Basically, I'm a big kid.
- My workspace and all my creative and colourful clutter- it's amazing how an inspiring environment can boost your creativity!
- This gorgeous summer weather...